I've started doing henna body art and I'm begining to get pretty good with it.
Some things I've learned
- If you want to mix your own henna be prepared to experiment.... a lot... and make many mistakes
- The easiest way to start is just by ordering premixed henna tubes from amazon
- Sewing pins with large heads are invaluable for nudging mistakes, fine details, ombre effects and work well as a stopper to keep tubes from drying out.
- Get a lot of paper towels, like a whole roll and have it in reach at all times
- Tattoo Transfer Paper is an easy way to replicate any design you can print out and trace