Here's the inspirational tutorial for this project. I used an old mirror for mine, popped the mirror out for the frame. I've got another project planned for the mirror itself but that's for another day.
My camera ate all of the in work in progress pictures, but in a nutshell it was just alot of staples while stretching the fabric as tight as possible.
Really, it ate them.
Because the frame is so deep the print seems to float in front of the wall when viewed head on. I added a couple of fabric flowers for an extra 3-dimensional twist, they're pinned on so I can change them up any time I want a fresh look. See the new flowers!